Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's the little things and the joy they bring!

Spring is in the air and it's my FAVORITE season! With the flowers budding, cool breezes, the beautiful sunny days! The only downside is the rain :( I can't wait to enjoy a nice picnic in the park on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. For me, it's the little things and the joy they bring that keeps me happy. Hand picked flowers, a home cooked meal, a day set aside just to enjoy painting whatever is in my heart. These are the small blessings that make a BIG difference.

If ever you find yourself unhappy about your life, you have to sit back and count your blessings. The many that you have. It's the little things that you do or enjoy on a regular basis that makes you genuinely happy. Complaining and murmuring about what isn't right only emphasizes the negative. Accentuate the positive! All else will fall into place soon after! Things have a way of working itself out (with the help of God or course).

BTW, I found 3 picnic blankets in my closet. I cannot wait to use them! LOL I've never really went on a picnic before, but with the right person I think it could be fun! Maybe in Centennial Park during the water show or screen on the green, or at Piedmont Park. Aaahhh I can't wait until spring/summer finally blossoms. Hopefully I'll have someone to spend these next two seasons with...(probably not) LOL smh. I'll picnic by myself though! I don't care how pathetic it looks! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment