Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Corinne B Rae is coming to Atlanta!

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Corinne's music. She will be here May 11 at Center Stage and I want to be there bright and early! I also heard she will be in the Lilith Fair here in Atlanta August 8 as well. As I digress, other artists to hit the stage are Janelle Monae, Eryka Badu, Jill Scott, Mary J B lige, Priscilla Renea, Sara Bareilles, Colbie Caillat, The Rescues, Kelly Clarkson, and the list goes on and on! To view the complete lineup and tour dates and cities check out http://www.lilithfair.com/

Okay, back to Corinne, I've been wanting to see her live for the longest! And now, I think my chance has finally come... it's just a matter of fate right now.. you know, if God up in Heaven sees it fit that I should be in attendance. Embarrassingly though, this will be the first time I have ever gone to concert so, I'm not sure what to expect. All I know is, I deserve to be there! I've been having a good semester, and had a rough 2009. So, this would definitely make my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment