Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fresh Faces: Travis Greene

I just wanted to share some awesome music with you guys! The artist is Travis Greene. I first heard his music while I was on my way to Connecticut this past summer, remember I spoke at the youth conference. The most amazing thing ever by the way... I actually did a post on that back in July. Anywho, I heard "Still here" on XM radio and put the song and artist in my phone so I wouldn't forget to look him up. LOL So, for the longest I kept forgetting to look for him on iTunes and I finally did a couple of weeks ago [yeah I know a few months passed by before I did it lol]. Man, his album "Stretching Out" is so amazing! God has truly blessed his ministry, and Trav is giving ALL THE GLORY to God...!! Which by the way, his song "All The Glory" is amazing... "hope" "you are the one" "stretching out" "saveya" EVERY SONG ON THAT ALBUM is simply amazing! And it's not about him, it's not glorifying any circumstances, just giving all the praise to the Almighty God! I always find it beautiful when a person uses their God given gifts to glorify God and not themselves! So, if you have been looking for a new album to add to your iPod or CD collection, buy "Stretching Out" by Travis Greene. Whether you are "old" or "young" YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Man, and his testimony... amazing too... here is the link to his website as well if you're interested in knowing more about him.. http://travisgreene.net/fr_home.cfm Twitter: @TGreeneStuff Facebook: T Greene

I'm not sure how to embed this video, but this is a video of when Travis brought Jesus to the club with him and shared him with over 400 people! So amazing! Just click the link and it'll take you right there :) --->> Salvation in the Club

And this is like... ONE of my favorite songs... it ALWAYS makes me smile! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment