Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chris Webb Poetry

Man, a couple days ago, the Spirit led me to watch the first poem "The Only Thing" and man, I was captivated from beginning to end! The other to poems are nothing short of the first. In my opinion they are listed in order of climax, because the last... WOW But they are all really just, jaw dropping! Motivates me to put my pen to my pad again lol Hope you  have time to watch them all and enjoy!
♥ Glory. To. God!

The Only Thing


Hate Crimes


24

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you!! This is Chris Webb; I just happened to be with a friend when they googled my name and I saw this; Thanks so much for your support!

    -CW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, God Bless YOU!!! Please continue to walk in God's will!! The people need poetry like this!!!

    ReplyDelete