Friday, May 11, 2012

Truth Is...

The times ARE perilous. LORD, I just try to stay out of the drama.
Out of the debates, arguments, back & forth mess.
Politics, religion, wars, injustice, everyone seems to have the answer, but yet we see no change.
Everyone has the solution, except their conclusion is still inconclusive.
Everyone has facts, yet it seems no one has the truth.
But I do.
Truth is, we're living in a fallen world. Where people are all for self.
They've even created their "just for me" gods.
Their own gods who are okay with their sin, but yet who's "rights" contradicts the next man's.
Your god is okay with adultery, but your god isn't.
They slept with their spouse, now one cries out for justice, but the other sees no wrong done.
Your god is okay with homosexuality and your god is okay with sexual battery.
Your god sees no wrong in stealing and your god is completely okay with sin... See the confusion?
There seems to be no standard of right or wrong.
People make murder worthy of hell, yet I admit that I myself am worthy of death... eternal death.
I've lied, I've stolen, I've hated--which makes me a murderer
I've looked upon with lust--which makes me an adulterer.
I've put other gods before Yahweh, and made my own personal idols.
My gods were okay with all my sinful desires.
I could steal and cheat, masturbate and treat my parents with the utmost disrespect.
I made a grave image of my gods and served them day and night.
I never kept the sabbath, let alone kept ANY day holy.
I've lied on people and even desired their most precious treasures.
I'm a self-admitted sinner.
Dare I say it the most filthy of them all.
I'm more deserving of judgment than any of you all.
Fallen from my rightful place, in the presence of the Father.
BUT, redeemed by Christ, with grace and might, now I'm made righteous.
Now I'm complete and now I'm set free.
Yes, my past is completely redeemed.
I've rebelled against my God, but He's delivered me with His mighty right hand.
 Hallelujah to the Father. Abba. Yahweh. Jehovah!


  Kamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment