Monday, March 12, 2012

Jesus Culture - Come Away


This song has been so relevant in this season of my life. I listen to it nearly everyday.
I just sit and soak in the words, it really stirs up my spirit!!

"Come away with me. It's never too late, it's not too late for you. I have a plan for you. It's gonna be wild. It's gonna be great. It's gonna be full of Me."

This is what it's about! God says, "come unto Me, and I will give you rest."  It's never too late to turn to Him, you're never too far from His love! He says He has something great and wild and fun for you! Go away with Him and He will reveal to you what His plans are for your life! Open up your heart and let Him in. Enjoy the presence of Papa God :)


Kamaria

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful song! Just made one of my playlist!!! reminds me of one of my favorite verses, concerning the love of God and the intimacy He desires! Song of Solomon 2:10 "My beloved speaks to me and says to me: Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away" ESV :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVVVEEE that verse & that book!!! That's how He talks about us & it gives us a great depiction of His love! This is exactly how He's been speaking to me lately... He said to me the other day, "you have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated me heart with one glance of your eyes..." I couldn't believe it! LOL His love is so overwhelming, I get chills thinking about it and I need the WORLD to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome song! It reminded me of this song called "Find Rest" by Willie Moore jr. http://youtu.be/qgdrYJNsUUw

    ReplyDelete