Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Year 2...


 Today, February 14, 2012, is my 2nd birthday. Two years ago on this day, I committed my life to Christ, and since that day, there's only one way I can describe this journey: a roller coaster ride. I've experienced so many ups and downs. Mountains and valleys. Good times and bad times. But with Christ, my bad times weren't/aren't so bad, there were/are lilies in my valleys, and the down times were/are turned around with a smile from Jesus, and winks from my Father! In seasons where it seemed death was the next step, I remembered that I'm dying to be made alive in Jesus! 2 Corinthians 4:8-10

JEREMIAH 29:11-14
I have found my true identity in Christ, and am now discovering my purpose in life. In those times where I feel there is no purpose, or that maybe I can't be used, I keep in mind that my Father always has an innumerable amount of good thoughts toward me -- and you too! They are more in number than the SAND! :-) Psalm 139:17-18


On this day of love, I was filled and covered with the love of God. So, I hope that you too will be encouraged. If God can take a wretched sinner like me who was: brokenhearted, crushed in spirit, filthy and hopeless, and give me life abundantly, implant a new heart and a new spirit and fill me with hope... He can do the very same thing for you! 1 Timothy 1:15-16

I THANK MY LORD JESUS THE CHRIST FOR PICKING ME UP AND DUSTING ME OFF, I'M NOT WORTHY, BUT LORD YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO KEEP AND PRESERVE ME. YOU ARE TRULY GOOD & FAITHFUL TO FULFILL YOUR PROMISES. YOU HELD UP YOUR END OF THE "BARGAIN" WHEN YOU PURCHASED ME ON THE CROSS, AND I'M DETERMINED TO HOLD UP MINE. I LOVE YOU ABBA-DADDY!

I thought this video was fitting for the occasion, it has blessed me so much! :^)

Check it out (I couldn't embed it for some reason) Just click this link, it'll take you to the video done by TheSkitguys it's called ---->Check The Box

God Bless!

Kamaria

4 comments:

  1. Kamaria! This is absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And not a problem, so glad it was an encouragement! :)
      God Bless!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I re-committed myself to God in 2010 aswell. I know how you feel, because it truly has been a roller coaster ride since. I've endured some radical changes in my life in the last two years. But anyways continue in your walk with God my sista and know you are not alone. God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are we like... spirit twins Brandon?? LOL I too have endured many changes and it seems that things will never stop changing, but thankfully, God remains the same :)
      Hey, keep in touch!

      God Bless!

      Delete