Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Q&A: Jesus is black? Catholicism..??

Just to catch you up....I was on Facebook, and a status caught my attention... well, it offended me. Now I know this particular person; they have come to me for spiritual advice, as far as where they should start to build. Anywho.. I commented on their status today because what they said REALLY disturbed, and not only that, someone else chimed in and it just... really started bothering me lol... and of course I did comment in a loving way :) So, after I commented the 2 people asked me to expound on what I said, and wanted to know more... In a huge nut shell I let them know what they were saying wasn't biblical, and the conversation that they carried on was blasphemy... so the conversation picks up where I'm stopping now... lol

Anonymous [people]:"well I need to be put on asap.." "...yea put mean on game cause man head is obviously not in the right spot right now u seem like you have knowledge so fill me in" -I'm sorry... I really needed a translator for this conversation because it was SO hard trying to read the "texbonics" lol

"what I want to add on to what I said earlier is.. it's not about what Jesus looked like...what's important is what He did, and why He did it. Now, not that I think you guys are incompetent but I just want to make sure, do you know what Jesus actually did? Have you read the 4 gospels [Matthew, Mark, Luke & John?] Do you know salvation doesn't come by confession alone [saying 1 prayer alone] but believing Jesus Christ is LORD over everyone [regardless if they believe] and a change of lifestyle, sacrificing who you are for who He wants you to be? Should I go on? lol"

Anonymous: Yes keep going. Cause ima ask you something in a second.

Okay, well what exactly do you want to know?

Anonymous: Why we don't pray for mary when she was the one who gave birth to jesus and the rosary people wearing them and don't know even know what they wearin

Good question! Now, why people wear those catholic bracelets? Sadly, I believe it's more of a fad. A lack of education..Hosea 4:6 says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. People just don't care to educate themselves. They don't realize what those bracelets&necklaces represent. [I assume you're talking about the matching bracelet, necklace set that has mary and other pictures on there...which is yet another idol anyway but that's another discussion lol]
Why don't we pray for Mary? The answer simply put is, it's not Biblical. Though she did give birth to Jesus, and yes her womb was blessed, however we have never been instructed to pray to her. Was Mary free from sin, is Mary a God? No. She was a human just like us, God just chose her to perform a supernatural miracle! Moreover, she did not get on the cross and die for our sins. Only Jesus did. Jesus is our savior. Why give the glory to Mary... what more did she do than give birth to Jesus? Prayer is addressed to God, He's the only one who hears us, He is omnipotent, Omnipresent... HE sees and hears everything. Not Mary, the only One who intercedes to the Father for us, is JESUS NO ONE ELSE [Heb 7:25] He is our High Priest!
 
Yet, and still, there's so much more I could say! But I just wanted to share this with you guys. I pray that someone will be blessed by this. Let our prayer be to have a pure and open heart to receive the truth. I am SICK of the deception in Christianity. 
 
God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to give em a piece of my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. On whether Jesus was black...SKIN COLOR is 1000% IRRELEVANT to the SAVING GRACE of CHRIST!!!! I mean, how OLD are we??? I pray we GROW with WISDOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the point I was trying to make!!!

    ReplyDelete