Thursday, March 3, 2011

I will wait for you

This poem was so on time!! Lord knows... waiting is one of the hardest things to do, especially when it's been longer than you expected! Getting weary in my well doing.. I've been going back and forth with God as to why He's taking so long! LOL BUT... this was encouragement for me that... waiting is the best thing I can do... which is something I already knew, but you know how sometimes you can easily forget the most important things. Knowing I don't want to end up where I was before I got saved... I've managed to stand strong! So... like Janette said "I will be the one drenched in Proverbs 31, waiting for you." AND even if God calls me to a life of singleness :-/ lol... I have no choice but to accept it and continue to serve Him wholly! Amen to this poem!!

"But I won't need to identify you by any special Matthews, or any special Marks, because His word will be tatted all over your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment