Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Just Never Know

My heart is so heavy right now; I hope you have time to read this...
Basically, the title says it all. You just never know... when your time will be up. Man, I was drawn to tears yesterday evening. I constantly find myself asking God, "What is going on!?" or "what's wrong with them Lord!?" It's so many things, chaotic things, unexplainable things, disgusting things, happening I just get SO frustrated. So many people walk around thinking that they have a lifetime to commit themselves to Christ, and that really hurts me. Especially when they're the same people who go to church and call themselves "saved" because they said a prayer... but now that I think about it, you saying a salvation prayer is vain tradition/religion if you're not working your faith in it.

The fact that people take their liberty in Christ for granted makes me so frustrated. HOW DARE YOU SPIT IN JESUS' FACE!? That's EXACTLY what you're doing when you say that prayer then go right back to the same lifestyle you were living. Where is the affection and the gratitude for the sacrifice that He made for US!? I pray that God will grace people with the same revelation I've had. That salvation, is not in a prayer, YES confession is an important aspect of it, but it's a change of lifestyle as well.... you HAVE to be Holy, we were called to be Holy as He is holy. [1 Peter 1:15-16] To me, it's scary knowing that tomorrow is promised to no one, because there are so many that I want to see FREE from sin, as I am now free from sin. NO I am not perfect by any means, but I strive for perfection in holiness everyday.  Proverbs 27:1 says "BOAST not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth" KJV   Do you know what that means?? At any given moment you could take your last breath. GOD FORBID, you could get in some terrible accident and become a vegetable for the rest of your life. ANYTHING can happen in a day. ANYTHING! James 4:14 says "Yet you do not know [the least thing] about what may happen tomorrow. What is the nature of your life? You are [really] but a wisp of vapor (a puff of smoke, a mist) that is visible for a little while and then disappears [into thin air]." Amplified version

It makes me sad, so many people are walking around, lifeless, with no hope, feeling like there's nothing to look forward to. But I'm here to tell whoever this post is for, you have hope, HOPE in CHRIST, and Hope that He has given us the gift of eternal life [John 3:16]. John 14:1-4 says, "DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also. And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way." Amplified Version    I want to encourage EVERYBODY believers and nonbelievers, we have hope! Christ has given us that! He has given us the key to eternal life... LOVE, PEACE & Holiness, follow those guidelines and you're as good as gold!

Philippians 3:20-21 "But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior,Who will transform and fashion anew the body of our humiliation to conform to and be like the body of His glory and majesty, by exerting that power which enables Him even to subject everything to Himself." Amplified Version

I just want to leave you with this, (read the whole book of Romans!) Romans 8:1 THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit. Amplified Version

Heaven is a real place, and I'm going, if I have to, I'll be fighting off demons until I enter the gates of the kingdom. I have already made my reservation, prayerfully my name is in that book!!! (Revelation 21:27)

Man I love you all so much!! I wish I could give each and everyone one of you a hug, I'll do it electronically lol   >--^__^--<   there is HOPE!! Let's hold each other accountable so we can all make it to the FINAL Promised land!! AMEN!!

"Life is temporary preparation for eternity, die still unprepared and you're gonna burn eternally" -Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment