Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Open up my heart: " I will trust in the LORD till I die..."

I'm baaccckkkk!! :) Hey guys! I've missed blogging SO much! I guess I'll be starting this series called "I open up my heart," to share my testimonies, sin, or whatever I have been struggling with, because hey, a shared load is a lighter load! But I digress...

Revelation 12:11 "And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die." NLT

This past month has been quite the roller coaster ride. I've had my highs and lows, my ups and downs. I know that when you're building faith in God, it's not an easy thing to do. I mean... come on, how easy can it be to trust in something that is intangible?? IT AIN'T A WALK IN THE PARK. BUT, consistency is the key to breakthrough.  I have been praying fervently, pressing God to help me breakthrough. But, I found myself doubting. Doubt is poison to a believer. For you to be praying and seeking God for something, but in the back of your head you're thinking, "well, IF God....THEN I know I can really trust Him." This is not mathematics... "if, then" statements are not used in the kingdom of God. God is faithful to those who believe and who really WANT to LEARN how to trust Him. It's a process, like anything else. I realized that I have been my biggest obstacle.

As I began to really seek God on things, He showed me that I just needed to hold on, take a break from the things that I became dependent on, and just shut up for a while. When I started letting go, the more God let me know. It was like one confirmation after the other, and I started to get.... overwhelmed with gratitude. To know that God, hears me, and wants me to be free even more than I want to be free is...baffling. His love is something I can't quite seem to understand... how could He still love me after all I've done you know? I began to get in tune with my Spirit and learn when God was speaking to me [through other people]. He knew I was tired, and right at the edge of the cliff, but man, His saving graaaccceee... where would I be without GRACE! Even when I was faithless God remained FAITHFUL! O MY GOD, YOU ARE AWESOME!

It was confirmation, after confirmation. He pushed me to give Him more, He told me... I can't quit because He knows who I am, and He knows what's inside of me! And I was not made a quitter... I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST! GOODNESS just typing this makes me............ wanna SHOUT THROW MY HANDS UP AND SHOUT IT OUT!! Psalm 68:3 "But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice." KJV

*PRAISE BREAK* LOL
THERE'S A PRAISE ON THE INSIDE THAT I CAN'T KEEP TO MYSELF... A HOLLA STIRRIN UP FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL SO EXCUSE ME IF I GET A LITTLE GIDDY OR MAYBE EVEN STRANGE, BUT PRAISE IS THE WAY I SAY THANKS!!
Psalm 111:1 "PRAISE ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

There is SO much I have to say... in the past few days/weeks God has really been showing up and showing out in my life. I am SO unworthy of the things He's done for me, and knowing that, I am even more grateful! The word of God IS living, and it is ACTIVE. It's funny how you may be reading in a certain book [out the Bible] and you get confirmation of what needs to be done from one scripture. Isn't God amazing?!!

Soon, I will discuss some of things that's been going on, I have notes that I've typed up over the past month... but they aren't finished. Will be making more posts soon.
I will end this note with something that has been on my heart [all year]... YOU WILL HAVE WHAT YOU SAY--ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND ABOUT YOURSELF. BE CAREFUL OF THE WORDS YOU USE. WORDS HAVE SO MUCH POWER WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT. KEEP DILIGENT GUARD OVER YOUR MOUTH. THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SPEAK. James 1:19 Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. NLT

James 3:8-10 "but no one can tame the tongue. It is restless and evil, full of deadly poison. Sometimes it praises our Lord and Father, and sometimes it curses those who have been made in the image of God. And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right" NLT

Proverbs 18:21 Words kill, words give life; they're either poison or fruit—you choose. The Message Version

 Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment