Sunday, January 16, 2011

HIATUS

Eh... I'm having mixed emotions right now. Therefore, I am taking a [maybe very short] "hiatus" from this whole "blog thing." To explain myself, I really just feel like.... I'm talking to a brick wall. I feel like, John in the wilderness and NO ONE is listening. Considering doing the same for facebook...maybe...? Yes, I know "feelings" are just temporary and change frequently, and maybe I am "making the wrong decision" by even posting this, but hey, it's not like anyone really reads these things right? Like, I'm sure no one will read this, so I'm just talking to myself right now LOL eh... just FEELING... "eh" right now about a few things. Until I hear from God, I... pretty much won't be back. God is good, and it is my hope that many people will get receive true salvation this year. Read your Bible for yourself. Partake in HOLY fellowship. Pray as often as you can. Love daily. Take care.

Au revoir until I return...


♥Mari

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling all to well! & if anybody feel you i feel you!.But truth is i believe this is very effective. I dont believe nothing in the life of a true believers is done arbitrarily, God has a plan for it all, either now or later. "be not weary in well doing, dont deceive yourself you will reap what you sow good or bad" & this blog is awesome!! Its definitely understandable if you feel God wants you to take a break to analyze, critique, or plan..or even if you just simply need rest, but fact of the matter is, you never know when someone might be skimming the internet, on their last limb, in search for a word from God, or even something else, & come across these words that will change their life..but i guess whats tough is, that we may never know. At the end of the day i guess we just have to re-evaluate our motive for doing what we do b/c this is a feeling that has hit me thru all spears of life..even witnessing period! We do things, even living our entire lives, to simply please God in all that we do & in everything we can do, making the most of all the time we are here on earth, because we never know when we will be called home sis! all in all just know God is in control & is more intelligent than we can even imagine therefor our thoughts simply arent his thoughts..i know i never really meet you but im a huge fan..of any true believer..lol but you make it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! I just hope God speaks thru you and He will let you know the right decision

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NOO SIS! I'll say this b/c Jonathan said a lot of KEY things! My reasoning for starting my blog is to provide Jesus to all who read...I don't need comments as long as I know that I said what God wanted me to say...We are just like farmers...we plant seeds && pray that they bring forth a great harvest! true enough we might not get to see a particular harvest, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen! As stated before dong grow weary in your well doing! and make sure your hearing from God and not the enemy! "beware of wolves in sheep's clothing"! but yea pray about it! and I pray God tells you to keep on blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys, I don't even know where to begin, but these past few days have been something else [spiritually, emotionally, mentally], however, God... revealed some things to me today. It has been a number of things that led me to this decision, I don't want it to be mistaken that the decision was based solely on what was said in this post. I will be blogging again, of course I do it all for the glory of God, that's what I live for... but now it's time to be quiet and listen... too much noise in my life that it's starting to get hard to hear God. I love you guys and thank you for your edification.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete