Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Appreciation

      These past couple of days, I have grown to appreciate life and health so much more. You never know what the future holds, so all you can do is live in and appreciate the "now." When something does happen, it just gives you confirmation that the little things are more important than you think. Example, you never appreciate a pain free knee until it starts giving out on you, and hurting all the time. I experienced this a few weeks ago. My knee was giving out on me, and just hurting for about 3 weeks, suddenly I noticed the pain went away. Now I appreciate my painless knee so much more hahaha!
       I am just so grateful that God has continued to bless me with a breath of fresh air every morning. Not only that, he wakes me up in right mind, and great physical health. On Monday, I was having cardiac complications. At first, I was definitely scared, but as people began to pray for me, a sense of peace came over me. By the time I made it to the doctor I was thinking, "I don't care what she says, I will be okay either way." No weapon formed against me shall prosper, I'm more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus. The ironic part is, Sunday...I chose to stand on Ephesians 6:10-18
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"

I am just....SO GRATEFUL and GLAD that God continues to keep me and hold me up with His Glorious and Righteous Right Hand! What more could I ask for. I have SOOOOO MUCH to just...SHOUT about!! I'm learning not to focus on the things of this earth which are temporary, our light afflictions last but a moment compared to an eternity with the Glorious Father in Heaven.! 2 Corinthians 4:17-18
"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

Thank You Father for the Blood of Jesus Christ, and for Your grace and mercy that carries me along the way...THANK YOU!!


-Mari

Just a smooth tune that I absolutely love... This is "Still here" by Travis Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment