Thursday, July 8, 2010

Uhm..no title.. yet..?

LORD, I don't know what your calling is for me
I feel like it's something I'm not expecting, when will you let me see?
Steadily I've been losing a lot of people who were once close to me.
I was told that once I start my walk with you, I would have to give up everything
But the beauty of it all, would be the anointing
So strengthen me LORD, and keep me strong
I'll continue to pray that this emotional roller coaster, won't last too long
I Thank You for those who you allow to encourage me
Like my best friend, my parents, my brother(s)/sisters [in Christ] who see...
That this transition...isn't very easy for me
I've been forced to sit in this corner, and often times I feel like a loner
But then I feel you and can hear you say,
"My child, not much longer will you feel this way"
So LORD, take me by my hand
Help me see, help me understand
Your will, Your thoughts, and Your Master Plan
"Continue to trust in God. God will bring you through"
The most encouraging word I've ever heard
And those...were from You...
As I looked out the window and saw nothing but the darkness of the night sky
I saw one star, one single star..yeah, that little light of mine
And it shined and shined 2 nights in a row
You were there with me, now I know
So as I write these words to encourage myself
I realize that time will tell on itself
I'll continue to stand strong, head up, shoulders back
Pushing forward...
Staying on the RIGHT path

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are Amazing. I needed to read this! I promise you this was for me as well. I too feel like a loner sometimes & I know I'm not like some of the people I hang w/ but because I worry about what people think its hard for me to separate myself, therefore I'm hindering myself from moving Forward and going where God wants me to go! But I'm staying Focused. Keep encouraging yourself as well as others! God has SO much in store for you girl. I Love You Cuz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you cuuzzzz!! When God is calling you to end relationships, you must follow through. It's not about what you want or what THEY think you know? It's about what HIS will is for you.. Don't continue to be held in bondage to "toxic" relationships.. if they are toxic.. which I think they are if you worry about what they think ya know? Move forward. It can be scary and may cause a lot of heart break, but it will make you stronger. Our jobs as TRUE BELIEVERS is to advance the kingdom and if friendships/relationships you have aren't doing so, what benefit is it to you..or God..?? If you want to take this convo further you can always hit me up :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete