Thursday, July 22, 2010

Don't reprimand judge me..!!

This is all IN LOVE you guys, if you get mad, it's conviction...receive it...and just.. read your Bible.. PLEASE!!

Okay, so... I've been seeing/hearing/getting this a lot... "But the Bible says 'Do not judge' .." uhm.. okay... but...is that the only sentence you've read out Bible... obviously it must be because if you read after "Judge not, that ye be not judged" [Matthew 7:1--one of the MOST POPULAR scriptures for lukewarm believers lol] you would know it goes on to say: Matthew 7:3-5 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." OK so..what is this saying?? DO NOT pass judgment on your brothers and sisters if you are doing those same things..or even worse things yourself.  Otherwise, that would make you a HYPOCRITE!!

Check this out Psalm 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. --> WOW... well look-a-there! The LORD... LOVES judgment...!! :-o  Now look at this Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. Is it starting to hurt yet?? hahaha =^)

I Corinthians 5:11-13 "But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." So..what is this saying?? If YOU call yourself a Christian/brethren but you participate in worldly, sinful activities, it is OK for your brethren [your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ] to tell you what you are doing is wrong! Mmm Mmm, this spiritual food sure is GOOD!! :-P

CONTRADICTION ALERT: when you say "do not judge me," aren't you judging me [or the person suspected of passing judgment] by saying I'm judging you?? LOL so...you're being a hypocrite yourself when you tell someone not to judge YOU, yet you JUDGE THEM by saying they're judging you...!! Stop using the whole "don't judge me" defense just so you can continue to live in sin.

Moreover, for all you LUKEWARM believers... who use the whole "the Bible says Do not judge" and "God knows my heart" justifications.. here's something for YOU!! :) Revelations 3:15-16 "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." You cannot call yourself a Christian and say you love God, but you live in sin and you ENJOY your selfish sinful pleasures and get high off self-gratification. C'MON CHURCH!! WE have got to do better. WE are the body! [I Corinthians 12:12] And my brother, my sister, I'm here to help YOU, and I want YOU to help ME! Correct me when I am wrong and I will do the same for you. It's all out of love you guys. If you KNEW better, you'd DO better. SO please people, read your Bible. You can even read the Bible online now...it's so easily accessible so there is really NO excuse. SEEK wisdom, accept the truth, make a change, and move forward!!

I LOVE y'all!!
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment