Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can't Box Him In


The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart one day and said, "STOP TRYING TO PUT GOD IN A BOX!"

I paused for a second and said, "wow, You're right." I began meditating on that and realized how much I WASN'T expecting because I was feeling like it was "too big" for God to handle. But, whenever I think something silly like that, I always go back to... "Wow, God of all the universe, the Maker of the Heavens and earth, the ULTIMATE Judge... can't handle my situation???? Really?" -___-

But ALL GLORY to GOD!!! 2 Timothy 2:13 If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself. Then again, Luke 1:37 For with God nothing will be impossible. And again, Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

This is what God has been speaking into my life, "Just have faith and trust Me." Simple as that. But to some, and even to myself sometimes, it doesn't seem "that simple." But didn't Jesus say Himself, "if you have faith the size of a mustard seed..." [Luke 17] Jesus said this after His disciples asked Him to INCREASE their faith.

I pray that God will continue to build us up in faith, may we not focus on the temporal or the things of this world, but place our thoughts on the things above. May God's thoughts toward us become our thoughts. May God's ways become our ways. May what He desires for us become so deeply rooted in our hearts that we will live that reality!


LORD, INCREASE OUR FAITH!!

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment