Saturday, September 25, 2010

Waiting for change to come

These are just a few of songs that encourage me to keep doing what I do... It's been a long time coming but I know a change gon' come..



This guy... Phil Wade... has the most amazing voice I've heard in a while. The way he and his friends interact slightly remind me of Janelle Monae and everyone at Wondaland. Anywho this guy is HILARIOUS... here's a link to the youtube page SpB2Studios. Change begins with me...




One of the realest Tupac songs...just the he reality of the type of world we live in today...very sad, but since change starts with US [individually] we must make the decision to do better.




Let's make that change!




 Mercy, mercy me... things ain't what they used to be...



Okay, last one... LOL Classic Marvin Gaye...  What's going on..??

No comments:

Post a Comment