Friday, April 9, 2010

P4CM-Passion 4 Christ Movement

For those of you who are into spoken word, I suggest you check out this ministry. I came across this video last night as I was watching some of my favorite videos from their older spoken word events. The others below are a few of my favorite that I wanted to share. All have strong, deep meanings.



"Christ did his job fully, and he proved he was God when he died on the cross like it was his duty. And to pardon my iniquities that I committed rudely. He resurrected from the grave just to tell death to excuse me. But excuse me this is your life & that's something I cant impose on. But your body is God's home which was a loan to get foreclosed on. See an ALMOST Christian looks right but lives wrong."






"Silent testimonies never saved souls, yet our testimonies lay low, and we wonder why the world is raised in Hell? Because a lot of Christians are too worried about other people's opinions and too busy tryna saved themselves."






"I was tryna be a better person, stop clubbin, stop drinkin, stop cursin, cut friends, cuz of greed stopped working, but stopping things don't rip the seed of the serpent."

No comments:

Post a Comment